The International Journal of Children's Rights | 1999(07) articles
- The construction of children as an object of international relations : The Declaration of Children's Rights and the Child Welfare Committee of League of Nations, 1900–19241
- ‘We are people too’ : Children's and young people's perspectives on children's rights and decision-making in England
- The impact of children's rights education : A Canadian study
- Human rights and democracy in schools do they mean more than “picking up litter and not killing whales”?
- Child Poverty and Deprivation in Industrialized Countries : 1945–1995, Oxford Giovanni Andrea Cornia and Sheldon Danziger (eds.), Clarendon Press, 1997, 430 pp.
- Der Anwalt des Kindes – Die Vertretung von Kindern in zivilrechtlichen Kinderschutzverfahren : Ludwig Salgo, first (revised) paperback edition. Frankfurt/Main: Suhrkamp, 1996, 632 pp.