The International Journal of Children's Rights | 1999(07) articles
- The CRC : ‘Words on paper’ or a reality for children? A case study of Jordan
- The marginal child : A study of socially disaffiliated children in the South Pacific
- Breaking ground in inclusive conference practices with young people
- Play for the right reasons
- Children, Law and Justice : A South Asia Perspective Savitri Goonesekere, New Delhi, London, Thousand Oaks Sage Publications, 1998, 420 pages.
- Implementation Handbook for the Convention on the Rights of the Child : Rachel Hodgkin and Peter Newell, New York: UNICEF, 1988 xix + 681 pp.