The International Journal of Children's Rights | 2001(09) articles
- A Director for Children's Rights but no Commissioner : Does the U.K. Government's Response to Waterhouse for Children Living in England Breach Article 37 of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child?
- Civil Society's Push for Political Space : Child and Adolescent Rights Councils in Brazil
- Consulting with children and young people
- Forgotten Children : The Secret Abuse Scandal in Children's Homes London Vision Paperbacks, 2000, 276 pp.
- A Commentary on the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. Martinus Nijhoff : The Hague, Boston, London, 1999, 790 pp.
- Style Sheet