The International Journal of Children's Rights | 2001(09) articles
- Protecting Palestinian Intifada children : Peaceful demonstrators, child soldiers or child martyrs?
- Implementing the rights of the child in African legal systems : The Mthembu journey in search of justice*
- Children's rights education at the university level : An effective means of promoting rights knowledge and rights-based attitudes
- Rights important to young people : Secondary student and staff perspectives*
- Poles apart? The best interests of the child and assisted reproduction in the antipodes and Europe
- Capital punishment : The execution of child offenders in the United States
- Style Sheet