International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics | 2003(03) articles
- Emissions Rights and their Transferability : Equity Concerns over Climate Change Mitigation1
- Science, Politics, and Persistent Organic Pollutants : The Role of Scientific Assessments in International Environmental Co-operation
- Perception Gaps among Stakeholders Regarding the WCD Guidelines
- Will International Investment Rules Obstruct Climate Protection Policies? : An Examination of the Clean Development Mechanism
- Environmental Contracts : Comparative Approaches to Regulatory Innovation in the United States and Europe. The Hague:Kluwer Law.
- Patricia Birnie and Alan Boyle, International Law & the Environment (second edition) Oxford University Press, 2002,798 pages. ISBN 0-19-876553-3
- International Environmental Agreements : Politics, Law and Economics INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS