International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics | 2003(03) articles
- Russian Carbon and Europe's Climate
- Carbon Flows between the EU and Eastern Europe : Baselines, Scenarios and Policy Options
- Climate Change Policies, Energy Security and Carbon Dependency : Trade-offs for the European Union in the Longer Term
- Russia : A Country with an Unpredictable Past
- Can the Czech Republic Participate in Greenhouse Gas Emission Trading?
- Environmental Policy : Implementation and Enforcement Neil Hawke, Ashgate Publishing, 2002. 416 pp. $45 (US), £25 (UK), paperback
- Transatlantic Regulatory Co-operation : Legal Problems and Political Prospects George A. Bermann, Matthias Herdegen and Peter L. Lindseth (Eds), Oxford Oxford University Press, 2000. 635 pp.