International Journal on Minority & Group Rights | 2002(09) articles
- Editorial Note
- Modern Day Colonialism – Canada's Continuing Attempts to Conquer Aboriginal Peoples
- Human Rights in the Balkans–The Forgotten Few : Macedonians of Bulgaria
- Democratic Legitimacy and Election Rules of National Ethnic Minority1 Bodies and Representatives–Reflections on Legal Solutions in Hungary and Slovenia
- International Law and Self-determination : The Interplay of the politics of Territorial Possession with Formulations of Post-Colonical ‘National’ Identity, The Hague, 2000, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers ( volume 38 in the series Development in International Law); ISBN: 90-411-1409-2; xxiv and 286 pages; index; price: EUR 84; USD 90.50; GBP 57.50.
- Quiet Diplomacy in Action : The OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities, The Hague, 2001, Kluwer Law International. ISBN: 90-411-1651-6; xix and 396 pages; no index; price: EUR 45; GBP 28; USD 41.50.
- Self-determination in International Law : Quebec and Lessons Learned; Legal Opinion Selected and Introduced, The Hague, 2000, Kluwer Law International;ISBN: 90-411-1154-0; ix and 512 pages; index; price: EUR 156.50; USD 183; GBP 113.50.