International Journal of Nursing Practice | 2002(04) articles
- Just what does the patient want?
- Australian implantable cardiac defibrillator recipients: Quality-of-life issues
- Allowing the patients to sleep: Flexible medication times in an acute hospital
- Early adolescents’ HIV-related knowledge, attitudes and behaviour in Finland
- Critical thinking in nursing education: Literature review
- Can the Neuman Systems Model be adapted to the Malaysian nursing context?
- Role of self-efficacy and behaviour change
- Advanced practice in nursing: International perspective