International Journal of Nursing Practice | 2004(06) articles
- Oral health and older people
- Opportunities for an improved role for nurses in psychoactive substance use : Review of the literature
- Study abroad as a process of learning intercultural competence in nursing
- Managing as carers of stroke survivors : Strategies from the field
- Reasons for attending and not attending a support group for recipients of implantable cardioverter defibrillators and their carers
- Is there evidence of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health in undergraduate nursing students' patient assessments?