International Journal of Nursing Practice | 2004(08) articles
- The shortage of nurses : Is it ‘man’-made?
- Journeying to professionalism : The case of Irish nursing and midwifery research
- Giving voice to the burden of blame : A feminist study of mothers' experiences of mother blaming
- Ethics in nursing homes : Experience and casuistry
- A nursing intervention for the quality use of medicines by elderly community clients
- The effectiveness of a pram-walking exercise programme in reducing depressive symptomatology for postnatal women
- Disaster Nursing and Emergency Preparedness for Chemical, Biological and Radiological Terrorism and Other Hazards