International Journal of Nursing Practice | 2005(02) articles
- Changing the health-care workforce
- Outcomes of a nurse-led telephone triage service in Australia
- The effects of health beliefs on health care-seeking decisions of Jordanian patients with myocardial infarction symptoms
- Potential errors and their prevention in operating room teamwork as experienced by Finnish, British and American nurses
- Labour pain experience and intensity : A Jordanian perspective
- A focus for nursing intervention : Realistic acceptance or helping illusions?
- Evidence-based Nursing : Vertrauensbildende Entzauberung der ‘Wissenschaft’. Qualitative und Quantitative Methoden bei täglichen Pflegeentscheidungen. [Evidence-based Nursing: Demystification of the ‘Science’. Qualitative and Quantitative Methods for Everyday Nursing Practice.]