International Journal of Nursing Practice | 2005(04) articles
- Improving nursing services through higher education
- Assessing the postoperative patient : Philosophy, knowledge and theory
- Making choices : How older people living in independent living units decide to enter the acute care system
- Are patients with or at risk of pressure ulcers allocated appropriate prevention measures?
- Conducting client supervision in community health care
- The care encounter : Pondering caring, honest communication and control
- Operating theatre nurses : Emotional labour and the hostess role