International Journal of Nursing Practice | 2005(12) articles
- How effective a recruiter to nursing are you?
- Bringing the professional challenges for nursing in Jordan to light
- Nurses' moral agency in negotiating parental participation in care
- Improving transfer from the intensive care unit : The development, implementation and evaluation of a brochure based on Knowles' Adult Learning Theory
- Jordanian women : Perceptions and practices of first-time pregnancy
- Mutual suffering : A nurse's story of caring for the living as they are dying
- ‘They first killed his heart (then) he took his own life’. Part 1 : A review of the context and literature on mental health issues for refugees and asylum seekers