International Journal of Nursing Practice | 2015(03) articles
- Scholarly elves?
- Objective sleep of older primiparous Japanese women during the first 4 months postpartum: An actigraphic study
- Comparing older and younger Japanese primiparae: Fatigue, depression and biomarkers of stress
- Clinical competency in child maltreatment for community nurses in Taiwan
- Caring for women globally: Psychometric testing of two instruments translated into five languages for use in cardiovascular recovery
- Strengths and capabilities of Chinese patients with severe ocular injuries: A qualitative study
- Providing cultural care behind the spotlight at the Olympic Games