International Perspectives in Psychology: Research, Practice, Consultation | 2012(01) articles
- Inaugural Editorial
- Performance on Delay Tasks in Early Childhood Predicted Socioemotional and School Adjustment Nine Years Later : A Longitudinal Study in Chinese Children
- Do Peers and Perceived Risk Mediate the Association of Religiosity With the Likelihood and Extent of Recent Substance Use Among Venezuelan Youth?
- International Knowledge Displayed by School Psychology Students in the U.S.A.
- Convergent Validity and Internal Consistency of an Arabic Snaith Hamilton Pleasure Scale
- Warmth and Competence : Stereotypes of the Elderly Among Young Adults and Older Persons in Brazil
- A Model for Sustainable Development of Child Mental Health Infrastructure in the LMIC World : Vietnam as a Case Example