International Perspectives in Psychology: Research, Practice, Consultation | 2014(04) articles
- “The dog and the carrot are both useful to me”: Functional, Self-Referent Categorization in Rural Contexts of Scarcity in the Dominican Republic
- Construction of Wife and Mother Identities in Women’s Talk of Intrafamily Violence in Saraycık-Turkey
- E-Mail Notification of Your Latest Issue Online!
- Self-Efficacy in Persian Adolescents: Psychometric Properties of a Persian Version of the Self-Efficacy Questionnaire for Children (SEQ-C)
- Constructing a Framework for the Use of Tests Within a Developing Nation’s School System
- Mapping Self-Forgiveness Attitudes Among Adults Living in Ibero-American Countries
- Instructions to Authors : International Perspectives in Psychology: Research, Practice, Consultation