International Perspectives in Psychology: Research, Practice, Consultation | 2017(01) articles
- Seeing Ahead From the Shoulders of Others
- Traumatic Stress Symptoms, Forgiveness, and Meaning in Life in Four Traumatized Regions of the World
- Nepali Bhutanese Refugees Reap Support Through Community Gardening
- Cross-Informant Ratings of Internalizing and Externalizing Behavior in Adolescent–Parent Pairs in Six Countries. Does Being Adopted Make a Difference?
- Psychometric Properties of Turkish Adolescent Time Inventory-Time Attitude (ATI-TA) Scores