Journal of International Wildlife Law and Policy | 1999(02) articles
- Civil Society, International Regimes, and the Protection of Transboundary Ecosystems : Defining the International Sonoran Desert Alliance and the Yellowstone to Yukon Conversation Initiative
- Biodiversity and Intellectual Property Rights : Can the Two Co-Exist?
- The Convention on the Conservation of European Wildlife and Natural Habitats (Bern, 1979) : Procedures of Application in Practice1
- Costa Rica's Biodiversity Law : Sharing the Process1
- Resolutions of the 51st Meeting of the International Whaling Commission
- Plants in Peril : What Should We Do?
- Aquaculture Europe 99. Norway Conference August 7–10