Journal of International Wildlife Law and Policy | 2000(03) articles
- Complementarities Between the Convention on Migratory Species and the Convention on Biological Diversity
- Do Large Whales Have an Impact on Commercial Fishing in the South Pacific Ocean?
- New Environmental Assessment Required in Makah Whale Hunt : Metcalf v. Daley, 214 F.3d 1135 (9th Cir.2000)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit Metcalf v. Daley, Case Number: 98-36135 Date Filed: 6/9/2000
- Amman 2000 World Conservation Congress Comes To a Conclusion : “No loss of species is acceptable,” says IUCN
- Washington File, U.S. Department of State 02 January 2001 : Text Clinton Letter to Congress on Japan's Whaling Practices
- Asia Pacific Migratory Waterbird Conservation Strategy: 2001–2005, : International Workshop, Okinawa 19 October 2000