Investigative Radiology | 2007(08) articles
- Image Quality and Reconstruction Intervals of Dual-Source CT Coronary Angiography : Recommendations for ECG-Pulsing Windowing
- Whole-Heart Coronary Magnetic Resonance Angiography : Contrast-Enhanced High-Resolution, Time-Resolved 3D Imaging
- Brain Tumor Enhancement in MR Imaging at 3 Tesla : Comparison of SNR and CNR Gain Using TSE and GRE Techniques
- Comparison of Different Iodine Concentration Contrast Media in Perfusion Computed Tomography of the Brain : Is High Iodine Concentration Useful?
- Development of a Macromolecular Dual-Modality MR-Optical Imaging for Sentinel Lymph Node Mapping
- Reduction of Stenosis Due to Intimal Hyperplasia After Stent Supported Angioplasty of Peripheral Arteries by Local Administration of Paclitaxel in Swine
- Molecular MR Imaging of Human Thrombi in a Swine Model of Pulmonary Embolism Using a Fibrin-Specific Contrast Agent
- Focal Liver Lesions : Can SonoVue-Enhanced Ultrasound Be Used to Differentiate Malignant From Benign Lesions?