Japan Journal of Nursing Science | 2015(07) articles
- Literature review of pain management for people with chronic pain
- Effectiveness of a home hazard modification program for reducing falls in urban community-dwelling older adults: A randomized controlled trial
- Cross-sectional online survey of research productivity in young Japanese nursing faculty
- Development of a partnership causal model for couples undergoing fertility treatment
- First experiences of high-fidelity simulation training in junior nursing students in Korea
- Preliminary investigation on prevalence of osteoporosis and osteopenia: Should we tune our focus on healthy adults?
- Development of an instrument for assessment of Korean nurses' attitudes toward obese patients