Japanese Psychological Research | 1998(04) articles
- Utility and fairness concerns in policy evaluation among Japanese people[Link]
- A study of antecedents of organizational commitment
- College students and religious groups in Japan : How are they influenced and how do they perceive the group members?
- Japanese television as a window on other cultures
- Keeping a diary in cyberspace[Link]
- A study on the role of AIDS mass communication : How do the mass media affect HIV testing behavior?[Link]
- Volume 40 Index