JBI Library of Systematic Reviews | 2004(02) articles
- Constructive staff-family relationships in the care of older adults in the institutional setting : A systematic review
- Effectiveness of Qui-Gong versus Brisk Walking Exercise on Blood Pressure Among Persons with Hypertension
- A systematic review of the experiences of caregivers in providing homebased care to persons with HIV/AIDS in Africa.
- The effectiveness of non-pharmacological pain management in reducing pain from heel stick blood sampling in newborns
- THE EFFECTIVENESS OF COMPLEMENTARY THERAPIES IN REDUCING THE INCIDENCE OF POSTOPERATIVE NAUSEA AND VOMITING FOLLOWING ABDOMINAL LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY IN WOMEN
- The Effectiveness of Non-pharmacological Interventions in Relieving Children's Postoperative Pain
- The clinical effectiveness of length of bed rest for patients recovering from transfemoral cardiac catheterization
- The effectiveness of nerve mobilisation in the management of adults with upper quadrant neurogenic pain.