JBI Library of Systematic Reviews | 2006(04) articles
- The effects of music listening on adult patients’ pre-procedural state anxiety in hospital.
- The effect of organisational and individual factors on health care professional's compliance with infection control guidelines in in-patient settings
- The effectiveness, appropriateness and feasibility of nutritional screening tools in identifying adults at risk of malnutrition in the community. A comprehensive systematic review.
- Management of established percutaneous gastrostomy tubes in adults-A systematic review
- The Effectiveness of Music and/or Massage on Satisfaction, Wellbeing and Quality of Life Indicators for Lucid Older Adults in Residential Aged Care
- A systematic review of the effect of isolation on psychological wellbeing among adults with an organism of significance* in an acute tertiary referral centre.
- Effectiveness of Home-Based Care on the Quality of Life of People Living with AIDS in Africa