JBI Library of Systematic Reviews | 2008(06) articles
- A systematic review on the effectiveness of nurse-led cardiac clinics for adult patients with coronary heart disease
- How Professional Nurses Working in Hospital Environments Experience Ethical Moral Distress: A Systematic Review
- The physiological effects of massage on individuals with lymphoedema/chronic oedema, and its role in the development of clinical techniques used in practice: a systematic review.
- Feasibility of Home Management of Malaria among under-five children in developing countries: A Systematic Review
- Strategies to promote intermittent self-catheterisation in adults with neurogenic bladders: A systematic review.
- The Experience of Living with Co-Morbidities of Chronic Lymphatic Filariasis among Patients 15 Years and Older in Developing Countries: A Systematic Review
- The Effectiveness of Mental Practice: With Motor Imagery in the Neurological Rehabilitation of Stroke Patients *for the improvement of UE function