Jewish History | 2000(14) articles
- Introduction : The press and the Jewish public sphere
- Creating a taste for news : Historicizing Judeo-Spanish periodicals of the Ottoman Empire
- Jewish politics and the press : The “reception” of the Alliance Israélite Universelle (1860)
- “Speaking to Moyshe” : The early socialist Yiddish press and its readers
- The rise and fall of Die Zeit (Di tsayt)* : The fate of an encounter between culture and politics
- Jewish History and Jewish Memory : Essays in Honor of Yosef Hayim Yerushalmi Hanover, New Hamp-shire and London: Brandeis University Press, Published by University Press of New England, 1998, xv + 462 pp. (no price stated).
- A Prayer for the Government : Ukrainians and Jews in Revolutionary Times 1917–1920 (Cambridge, Massachusetts: Harvard University Press, 1999), XIX + 255 pp.