Jewish History | 2000(14) articles
- The attitude toward mamzerim in Jewish society in late antiquity
- Some thoughts on “The attitude toward mamzerim in Jewish society in late antiquity”
- Jews and Judaism in the rhetoric of popular preachers : The Florentine sermons of Giovanni Dominici (1356–1419) and Bernardino da Siena (1380–1444)
- Technical expertise and the construction of the rural Yishuv, 1882–1948
- The library of the Study Hall in Volozhin, 1762 : Some notes on the basis of a newly discovered manuscript
- The Holocaust in American Life : Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company, 1999.*
- The Hidden Heritage of Diaspora Judaism, Contributions to Biblical Exegesis and Theology : vol. 20, Leuven, 1998. 320 pp.
- Jewish and Islamic Philosophy : Crosspollinations in the Classic Age. New Brunswick: Rutgers University Press, 1999.
- Voicing the Void – Muteness and Memory in Holocaust Fiction : Albany: State University of New York Press, 1997. 276 pp.