Jewish History | 2001(15) articles
- Social and religious controls in pre-revolutionary France : Rethinking the beginnings of modernity
- The aborted candidacy of Rabbi Asher Ginsburg : A failed attempt at modernization
- How much Latin should a rabbi know? State finance and rabbinical education in nineteenth-century France
- Avner Cohen, Israel and the Bomb
- David Kaufman , Shul with a Pool : The Synagogue Center in American Jewish History Brandeis Series on American Jewish History; Brandeis University Press (1999).
- Ernestine Schlant, The Language of Silence. West German Literature and the Holocaust : New York, London: Routledge, 1999, 271 pages.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS