Jewish History | 2002(16) articles
- Languages of the Jewish communities in Polish Silesia (1922–1939)
- Communication and change : Newspapers, periodicals, and acculturation among Israeli Haredim*
- Gentile reception of Herzlian zionism, a reconsideration*
- Peerig through the Lattices : Mystical, Magical, and Pietistic Dimensions in the Tosafist Period. Detroit, MI Wayne State University Press, 1999, 274 pp.
- In Search of American Jewish Culture. Hanover, N.H. : Brandeis University Press, 1999.