Journal of Latina/o Psychology | 2012(08) articles
- Welcome to the Journal of Latina/o Psychology!
- Positive Parenting, Family Cohesion, and Child Social Competence Among Immigrant Latino Families
- A Longitudinal Examination of Parenting Behaviors and Perceived Discrimination Predicting Latino Adolescents' Ethnic Identity
- Individual and Group CBT and IPT for Puerto Rican Adolescents With Depressive Symptoms
- Some Evidence for Multidimensional Biculturalism : Confirmatory Factor Analysis and Measurement Invariance Analysis on the Bicultural Involvement Questionnaire–Short Version
- General and Gay-Related Racism Experienced by Latino Gay Men
- Social Capital, Acculturation, Mental Health, and Perceived Access to Services Among Mexican American Women