Journal of Latinx Psychology | 2018(11) articles
- Introduction to Special Issue on Research Methods and Design Considerations With Latinx Populations
- Associations Between Maternal Control and Child Defiance Among Puerto Rican-Origin Adolescent Mothers and Their Toddlers : A Person-Centered Examination
- A Dyadic Data Analytic Primer : An Illustration With Mexican-Origin Couples
- Engaging Promotora-Led Community-Based Participatory Research : An Introduction to a Crossover Design Focusing on Reproductive and Mental Health Needs of a Latina Community
- Intersectionality Research Within Latinx Mental Health : Conceptual and Methodological Considerations
- Cuéntame : The Promise of Qualitative Research With Latinx Populations
- Scaling Out Evidence-Based Interventions Outside the U.S. Mainland : Social Justice or Trojan Horse?