Learning Disabilities Research & Practice | 2004(01) articles
- Resilience and Learning Disabilities : Research on Internal and External Protective Dynamics Introduction to the Special Series
- Social-Information-Processing Skills of Kindergarten Children with Developmental Learning Disabilities
- Patterns of Close Relationships and Socioemotional and Academic Adjustment Among School-Age Children with Learning Disabilities
- Social and Emotional Functioning of Children with Learning Disabilities : Does Special Education Placement Make a Difference?
- Positive and Negative Self-Perceptions : Is There a Cyclical Relationship Between Teachers' and Students' Perceptions of Effort, Strategy Use, and Academic Performance?
- Second-Generation Research on Resilience : Social-Emotional Aspects of Children with Learning Disabilities
- Diagnostic Utility of the Bannatyne WISC-III Pattern
- Extended Test Time and postsecondary Students with Learning Disabilities : A Model for Decision Making