Learning Disabilities Research & Practice | 2010(02) articles
- From the Editor
- The Efficacy of Repeated Reading and Wide Reading Practice for High School Students with Severe Reading Disabilities
- A Longitudinal Study of Risk-Taking Behavior in Adolescents with Learning Disabilities
- Academic and Cognitive Characteristics of Persistent Mathematics Difficulty from First Through Fourth Grade
- The Contribution of Memory and Anxiety to the Math Performance of College Students with Learning Disabilities
- Using Nonword Repetition Tasks for the Identification of Language Impairment in Spanish-English-Speaking Children: Does the Language of Assessment Matter?