Learning Disabilities Research & Practice | 2014(02) articles
- Editor Note
- Special Issue Guest Editors’ Preface Problems in Reading Comprehension: Connecting Theory and Practice
- Specific Reading Comprehension Disability: Major Problem, Myth, or Misnomer?
- A Cognitive View of Reading Comprehension: Implications for Reading Difficulties
- Making Connections: Linking Cognitive Psychology and Intervention Research to Improve Comprehension of Struggling Readers
- Novel Approaches to Examine Passage, Student, and Question Effects on Reading Comprehension
- Integrating Scenario-Based and Component Reading Skill Measures to Understand the Reading Behavior of Struggling Readers