Legal Issues of Economic Integration | 2003(30) articles
- Globalization through WTO Integration : Neither Friend nor Foe1
- ICSID Annulment Revisited
- The EU's Special Safeguard Clause in Respect of China : (How) Will it Work?
- Patents vs. Trade? The Issue of Patent Rights Exhaustion
- The ‘Arsenal’ of the ECJ for the Protection of Trademarks Rights : European Court of Justice, 12 November 2002, Case C-206/01, Arsenal Football Club plc v. Matthew Reed
- ECJ Judgment on the New Tobacco Directive–European Court of Justice, December 2002, Case C-491/01 : The Queen v. Secretary of State for Health, ex parte British American Tobacco (Investments) Ltd. and Imperial Tobacco Ltd.
- The Competition Laws of the EU Member States and Switzerland (Vol. II) by Prof. Floris O.W. Vogelaar, Prof. Jules Stuyck and Bart L.P. van Reeken (editors)1