Journal of Logic, Language and Information | 2003(12) articles
- Discourse and Information Structure
- D-LTAG System : Discourse Parsing with a Lexicalized Tree-Adjoining Grammar*
- Cognitive Status, Information Structure, and Pronominal Reference to Clausally Introduced Entities
- Information Structure in Subordinate and Subordinate-Like Clauses
- Connecting Information Structure and Discourse Structure through “Kontrast” : The Case of Colloquial Russian Particles -TO, ŽE, and VED'
- Discourse Structure and Sentential Information Structure : An Initial Proposal
- Factive Presuppositions, Accommodation and Information Structure