Mammal Review | 2014(04) articles
- An acoustic valve within the nose of sperm whales Physeter macrocephalus
- Variance in male reproductive success and sexual size dimorphism in pinnipeds: testing an assumption of sexual selection theory
- Is the loss of Australian digging mammals contributing to a deterioration in ecosystem function?
- Review and analysis of Australian macropod translocations 1969–2006
- A review of wild boar Sus scrofa diet and factors affecting food selection in native and introduced ranges
- Impacts and management of wild pigs Sus scrofa in Australia
- Rating the rat: global patterns and research priorities in impacts and management of rodent pests