Mammal Review | 2015(01) articles
- Changes in home range sizes and population densities of carnivore species along the natural to urban habitat gradient
- Towards understanding wild boar S us scrofa movement: a synthetic movement ecology approach
- The role of the southern water vole A rvicola sapidus in the diet of predators: a review
- Loss of mammalian species from the South American Gran Chaco: empty savanna syndrome?
- Global effort allocation in marine mammal research indicates geographical, taxonomic and extinction risk-related biases
- The African golden cat C aracal aurata : Africa's least-known felid