Mammal Review | 2016(07) articles
- What makes Mammal Review so successful?
- Bats as prey of diurnal birds : a global perspective
- Multiple mortality events in bats : a global review
- Carnivory in the common hippopotamus H ippopotamus amphibius : implications for the ecology and epidemiology of anthrax in African landscapes
- Danger underground and in the open – predation on blind mole rats (Rodentia : Spalacinae) revisited
- Dental microwear texture analysis in mammalian ecology
- Understanding trends in biological invasions by introduced mammals in southern South America : a review of research and management