Journal of Mammary Gland Biology & Neoplasia | 2004(09) articles
- Chromosomal Instability and Breast Cancer Pathogenesis
- The Genetic Epidemiology of Breast Cancer Genes
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 in Breast Cancer Predisposition and Recombination Control
- ATM and Genome Maintenance : Defining Its Role in Breast Cancer Susceptibility
- Genetic and Epigenetic Changes in Mammary Epithelial Cells May Mimic Early Events in Carcinogenesis
- Centrosome Amplification and the Origin of Chromosomal Instability in Breast Cancer
- Telomere Shortening Occurs Early During Breast Tumorigenesis : A Cause of Chromosome Destabilization Underlying Malignant Transformation?