Journal of Mammary Gland Biology & Neoplasia | 2005(10) articles
- Calcium Handling by the Lactating Breast and Its Relationship to Calcium-Related Complications of Breast Cancer
- Calcium and Bone Metabolism During Pregnancy and Lactation
- Calcium Secretion into Milk
- Calcium Sensing by the Mammary Gland
- Adapting to the Transition Between Gestation and Lactation : Differences Between Rat, Human and Dairy Cow
- Hypercalcemia in Breast Cancer : An Echo of Bone Mobilization During Lactation?
- Breast Cancer Metastasis to Bone : Mechanisms of Osteolysis and Implications for Therapy
- Microcalcifications Associated with Breast Cancer : An Epiphenomenon or Biologically Significant Feature of Selected Tumors?
- Is Iodine A Gatekeeper of the Integrity of the Mammary Gland?