Maternal & Child Health Journal | 1997(01) articles
- Improved Disability Population Estimates of Functional Limitation Among American Children Aged 5–17
- The Effects of Race, Socioeconomic Status, and Household Structure on Injury Mortality in Children and Young Adults
- Racial Differences in Perceived Barriers to Prenatal Care
- Length of Maternal Hospital Stay for Uncomplicated Deliveries, 1988–1995 : The Impact of Maternal and Hospital Characteristics
- Integrating Children's Health Services : Evaluation of a National Demonstration Project1
- Women's Health in Maternal and Child Health : Time for a New Tradition?
- Southeastern Title V Program Staff Perceptions of State-Level Maternal and Child Health Assessment Skills