Maternal & Child Health Journal | 1998(02) articles
- A Performance Indicator of Psychosocial Services in Enhanced Prenatal Care of Medicaid-Eligible Women
- How Well Do Birth Certificates Describe the Pregnancies They Report? The Washington State Experience with Low-Risk Pregnancies
- Pregnancy Intentions, Pregnancy Attitudes, and the Use of Prenatal Care in Missouri
- Factors Associated with Very Early Weaning Among Primiparas Intending to Breastfeed
- Adolescent Health : Priorities for the Next Millennium1
- Live Births Resulting from Unintended Pregnancies : An Evaluation of Synthetic State-Based Estimates
- Reducing Preterm and Low Birthweight Rates in the United States : Is Psychosocial Assessment the Answer?