Medical Law Review | 2004(01) articles
- Does the UK Biobank have a Legal Obligation to Feedback Individual Findings to Participants?
- Do We Need a European Medical Devices Agency?
- Late Termination of Pregnancy for Fetal Abnormality: Medical and Legal Perspectives
- The Right to Require Life-Prolonging Treatment
- The Right of a Treatment Proxy to Challenge a Decision to Administer Diamorphine to a Patient
- Human Dignity in Bioethics and Biolaw
- Angels of Death: Exploring the Euthanasia Underground
- Body Lore and Laws