Medical Law Review | 2011(01) articles
- PUTTING PUBLIC CONFIDENCE FIRST : DOCTORS, PRECAUTIONARY SUSPENSION, AND THE GENERAL MEDICAL COUNCIL
- ‘THE GOOD THAT IS INTERRED IN THEIR BONES’ : ARE THERE PROPERTY RIGHTS IN THE CHILD?
- THE ADOPTION OF EMBRYOS IN MALTA : ACTING IN THE INTEREST AND WELFARE OF A CHILD IN EMBRYONIC FORM?
- CONJOINED TWINS AS PERSONS THAT CAN BE VICTIMS OF HOMICIDE
- CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTION AND THE COUNCIL OF EUROPE : The right to conscientious objection in lawful medical care Resolution 1763 (2010) Resolution adopted by the Council of Europe's Parliamentary Assembly
- A, B, AND C LEADS TO D (FOR DELEGATION!) : A, B and C v. Ireland 25579/05  ECHR 2032
- The Legal, Medical and Cultural Regulation of the Body
- Law and Ethics in Intensive Care
- Books Received