Medical and Veterinary Entomology | 2006(06) articles
- Effect of forest clearing on the abundance of Ixodes ricinus ticks and the prevalence of Borrelia burgdorferi s.l.
- Relative abundance and survival of the tick Amblyomma americanum collected from sunlit and shaded habitats
- Risk factors associated with ixodid tick species distributions in the Basque region in Spain
- Phylogenetic analysis of Culicoides species from France based on nuclear ITS1-rDNA sequences
- Phylogeny of the subgenus Culicoides and related species in Italy, inferred from internal transcribed spacer 2 ribosomal DNA sequences
- Effect of investigator disturbance in experimental forensic entomology : succession and community composition