Minerva | 1999(37) articles
- Secrets among Friends : The Research Information Service and the “Special Relationship” in Allied Scientific Information and Intelligence, 1916-1918
- The McNamara Line and the Turning Point for Civilian Scientist-Advisers in American Defence Policy, 1966-1968
- The Use of “Team Work” in the Practical Management of Research in the Inter-War Period : John Boyd Orr at the Rowett Research Institute
- Historical Methods of Reshaping the Map of Learning
- Student Politics in the United States and Britain : Student Politics in America: A Historical Analysis, by Philip G. Altbach, revised edition (New Brunswick and London: Transaction Publishers, 1997; originally published by McGraw-Hill, 1974), Xiii + 249 pp., £24.95.