Mitigation & Adaptation Strategies for Global Change | 2000(05) articles
- Structural Change of the Manufacturing Sector in Korea : Measurement of Real Energy Intensity and CO2 Emissions
- Accounting for time in Mitigating Global Warming through land-use change and forestry
- Carbon values, reforestation, and ‘perverse’ incentives under the Kyoto protocol : An empirical analysis
- Energy efficiency and reduction of Co2 emissions through 2015 : The Brazilian cement industry
- International Investment and Climate Change : Energy Technologies for Developing Countries by T. Forsyth, 1999, London, Earthscan, paperback £16.95, ISBN 1853836222, 256 pp.