Motivation & Emotion | 2009(33) articles
- Do the size of consideration set and the source of the better competing option influence post-choice regret?
- Shame, guilt, blaming, and anger : Differences between children in Japan and the US
- Mood impact on cardiovascular reactivity when task difficulty is unclear
- Emotional faces in neutral crowds : Detecting displays of anger, happiness, and sadness on schematic and photographic images of faces
- The surprising effect of partner flaws and qualities on romantic affect
- Reactance, autonomy and paths to persuasion : Examining perceptions of threats to freedom and informational value
- Motivation and interpersonal sensitivity : Does it matter how hard you try?
- Consensual and behavioral validity of a measure of adaptive individual differences dimensions in human motivation
- How need for cognition and perceived control are differentially linked to emotional outcomes in the transition to retirement