Musculoskeletal Care | 2006(06) articles
- Patient-reported outcome: Measuring what matters or just another paper exercise?
- Is the drive to manage long-term conditions in the community compatible with improving standards of care for those with inflammatory arthritis?
- Evaluation of the Bristol Royal Infirmary physiotherapy programme for the management of patients with osteoarthritis of the knee
- Rheumatology nurse practitioners' perceptions of their role
- Why do patients with rheumatoid arthritis use complementary therapies?
- Accelerating teamwork: A personal reflection
- Book review